Physical Distancing slows down the spread of coronavirus, which keeps our valuable healthcare resources available for those in need. Here’s our top tips for staying safe:
- Upon arrival and before the meeting all parties should wash their hands for at least 20 seconds If this is not possible use a hand sanitiser.
- Keep a distance of 6 feet (2 meters, or about one body length) away from other people.
- Avoid touching other people, and that includes handshakes.
- With at least 2ms social distancing and less than 5 people in the room, you are not expected to wear protective masks during the interview.
- Interviewees are encouraged to bring their own drinks to the meeting.
- Interviewers should set up the room in advance, with all chairs at least 2-3m apart.
On the day of the meeting, if any parties feel unwell for any reason, the meeting must be postponed.
If you have any other questions or need to talk to us about the best steps to keep your hiring process safe, please do get in touch.
Need to print or download this poster for your team? CLICK HERE