2D Artist – Gaming
Salary: £25,000 – 30,000 (DOE)
Our client, an exciting AAA games development house, is expanding rapidly and we are keen to talk to artists who specialises in 2D. We are on the lookout for a standout artist who can demonstrate a wide range of styles and a passion for making sure that everything they do looks great. This will allow you to support my client and complete work on UI look and feel, Marketing production and assisting with Concept Art when required.
What we are looking for:
- Creation of artwork to a high standard as per the specification laid out by game design/Marketing brief and or concept artwork.
- Maintain a consistent art style throughout and having the ability to adapt artistic style as and when required.
- Working to technical constraints.
- Ensure that the artwork supports the overall design direction.
- Support the lead artist and production staff to create realistic and efficient schedule data.
- Work side by side with artists, designers, programmers, and production staff to produce games art that will give the best possible aesthetic gaming experience.
- Technically proficient in the software used in the creation of all required art assets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and individually.
- A strong capability to solve problems with a relentless attention to detail.
- Excellent 2D art skills.
- UI design skills.
- Experience of Unity 5 and Unreal Engine 4 (desirable)
- Imagination and creativity
- An energetic and flexible approach
- Competence in relevant art software
- Flexible working hours.
- Private medical insurance.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- An attractive share scheme and bonus scheme.
- Plenty of social events.
In return for your hard work, you will get to work on a huge array of titles and projects in an award winning and growing company.
To be considered you must provide a link to your portfolio of work, as unfortunately, we can not assess your application without work examples. *****
Keywords: 2D Artist, Game Artist, UI Artist, UI/UX, Unity 5, Unreal 4, Games Design, Game Development.
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.