Business Development Manager
Salary: 18-25k plus uncapped commission.
As our client’s Business Development Manager, you will be tasked with developing new relationships within the hospitality sector. You will be joining a leading provider of EPOS software which already have a noticeable presence within the region. You will have a drive to succeed and progress within a forward-thinking business. Autonomy and empowerment are key, allowing you to make the right decisions to drive the company forward, ensuring you grow together.
You’ll play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of their solutions.
- Generate new revenue and clients through business development activities.
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers.
- Manage external relationships worldwide.
- Create and update documentation for the sales process.
- Gain awareness and knowledge of their product range and be able to talk and demonstrate them comfortably as well as identify the unique benefits for each individual customer.
- Visit businesses for live product demonstrations and sales presentations.
- Follow up on warm leads and respond to incoming enquiries as well as outbound calling.
- Keep the company CRM system up to date.
- Strive to achieve weekly/ monthly KPIs.
- Support other needs of the business as required.
- Previous experience in a sales or customer service role.
- A positive, confident communicator, both verbal and written.
- A proactive, motivated learner with the ability to work independently.
- IT literate, including Microsoft packages.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage own workload.
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills.
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic.
- An effective team player, working collaboratively with the rest of the company.
- Experience within the hospitality or technology sector is a plus.
- Uncapped commission.
- Work for a reputable EPOS provider with a large and noticeable presence within the region’s hospitality space.
- Autonomy, flexibility and excellent work-life balance.
- Modern and casual working environment- Games console and fully stocked fridge!
- Car allowance or mileage cover (TBC)
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: Business Development, New Business, Sales, Lead Generation, Solution Sales, Consultative Sales, Technology Sales, SaaS Sales.