CLIENT DATA ANALYST
Are you passionate about data and analytics? Are you confident, creative and enjoy manipulating data?
If you are educated to degree level, have a data analytics background and like the sound of working for a high profile, award-winning, international communications specialist, then apply now!
You will be a team player on the front-line of data-led communication solutions. You’ll be supported by a diverse team, whilst being self-motivated, allowing you to use your own initiative to deliver projects to a high standard while meeting demanding deadlines.
- Educated to degree level.
- Excellent analytical, numerical and data analysis skills.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience in checking data quality.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan and manage your own workload effectively.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive and self-disciplined.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Experience in producing personalised communications, for example benefit statements.
- Project management software experience.
- Pivot Tables and other advanced Excel skills.
- Client relationship experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent private healthcare
- private pension package.
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Regular social events.
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: Data Analyst, Business Data Analyst, Graduate, Graduate Data Analyst, Degree, Mathematics Degree, Computing Degree, Science Degree, Data Manipulation, Data, Business Analyst, Change Analyst, Finance.