Job Title: Clinical Lead
Salary: £30,000 pro rata.
Benefits: 4% contribution pension scheme; health, wellbeing and CPD package; 25 days annual leave (pro rata) + Bank Holidays.
Verus Recruitment are pleased to be supporting a fantastic Sheffield based charity in the recruitment of a Clinical Lead.
If you are passionate about bringing meaningful change to the lives of survivors of trafficking through high quality therapy, are an experienced supervisor and have a flare for creativity and innovation, then we may have your dream job.
You will become part of a small but vibrant team who are in the job to bring real and lasting change to both their direct beneficiaries and the national and international field. Your input will ensure that the beneficiaries with complex needs receive the highest standard of therapeutic intervention and will work with the counsellors and leadership team to develop and grow the therapy service to survivors of trafficking.
You will need to show that you have a proven track record of providing this type of support to vulnerable people, including:
- Can demonstrate strong leadership and management skills.
- Are approachable and trustworthy.
- Enjoy working both independently and as part of a team.
- Level 4 or above qualification in Counselling, Psychotherapy, Clinical Psychology or equivalent qualified to at least diploma level.
- Accredited with BACP, UKCP or equivalent professional therapeutic body.
- Qualified clinical supervisor.
- Experience of a collaborative approach to managing and developing therapeutic services.
- Post-qualification experience as a clinical supervisor for at least 4 years.
- Post-qualification experience providing therapy to those experiencing trauma for at least 5 years.
- Experience working as a counsellor or psychotherapist for at least 8 years.
- Experience working with vulnerable people, BAME community, Asylum seekers and/or refugees in the community.
- Experience managing dealing with risk and safeguarding issues.
- Extensive working knowledge of the impact of trauma on individuals.
- Knowledge of therapeutic and supervisory support.
- Knowledge of the complex issues surrounding vulnerable adults/refugees and asylum seekers.
- An understanding of different modalities and an integrative approach to trauma therapies.
- knowledge of the complex issues surrounding vulnerable adults/refugees and asylum seekers.
- A strong understanding of ethics and professional boundaries.
- IT Literacy, proficiency with Microsoft Office.
My client will offer a supportive and fun team environment, CPD training opportunities, individual support with health and wellbeing and a 4% contribution to the pension autoenrollment.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting new role, please submit your up to date C.V and one of our team will get in touch with you.
We will then provide you with an application pack, which will need completing and be returned directly to the charity before 5pm on the 21st November 2019.
My client will then conduct interviews for successful applicants:
- Interview dates – Stage 1: First two weeks of December;
- Stage 2: Third week of December.
- Offer will be made before Christmas.
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***