We are currently supporting an award-winning media agency in the recruitment for a Communications Consultant. If you want to join an established firm, which is growing year on year and who truly support and invest in their staff, then this role is for you. You must have a keen eye for first-class communications, combined with a project and client relationship management.
The role will be incredibly varied, consulting on projects from a wide range of media.
- Working with some of the world’s biggest brands.
- Direct contact with clients, supporting them with understanding project objectives.
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the internal team, customer support executives, developers and designers.
- Being hands on supporting with copywrite and assessing/ making suggestions for multimedia and digital extracts.
- Working on various projects including digital, print and multimedia.
- Working towards deadlines ensuring projects are delivered on time.
- Budget and data management.
You will come from a client relationship management/ account management background with strong project management skills and a naturally creative approach.
- Project management experience including creating timelines and estimates.
- Client/ customer relationship management experience working with contacts at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in implementing new communication procedures and strategies.
- Experience in the pensions, communications or benefits/rewards sector.
- Experienced in delivering on a variety of projects: digital, print, multimedia.
- Ability to consult, extract and understand client goals and help develop innovative solutions.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Excel and data management skills.
- Budget management skills.
- A proactive, self-disciplined and constantly striving to learn and develop.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare and pension.
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays.
- A unique and idyllic working environment.
- Many other useful perks.
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Key words: Project Manager, Account Manager, Customer Relationship Management, Key Account Manager, Pensions, Reward, Benefits, Communications, Communications Consultant