Customer Service Administrator
Salary: 18,000-19,000 DOE
We are currently supporting a Rotherham based manufacturer in the recruitment of a Customer Service Administrator. If you have a background in customer service or sales support, can build rapport easily and would like to work for a leading manufacturer in the South Yorkshire area, then this role is for you.
You will be tasked with administering sales and supporting the sales process, from data input to dealing with customer queries. Duties will involve:
- Excellent customer care.
- Inputting of sales data, quotations, and orders.
- Dealing with customer queries, issues, and onboarding.
- Data input.
- Communicating with other teams internally.
- Regular telephone and email liaison.
- Utilising computer systems and software on a daily basis.
- Ideally 12 months experience of working within a customer service or sales support/administration role.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills.
- Natural ability to build rapport with people at all levels.
- Team building skills.
- Computer literate, ideally skilled in Sage.
- Excellent time keeping and organisation skills.
- Experience with working towards targets and deadlines.
- Health insurance.
- 21 days holiday plus statutory holidays.
Keywords: Customer Advisor, Sales Support, Admin Support, Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Customer Support, Customer Service, Administrator.
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Our client is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.