Database Software Engineer
Salary: 35k- 45k (DOE)
Our client, a well-renowned NHS Trust, is on the hunt for an experienced Database Software Engineer to join their technology department.
- You will be responsible for creating software solutions to meet business needs, following best practice software engineering processes.
- Providing customer demonstrations.
- Defining outcome-based test criteria.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing applications.
- Participate in rigorous testing of developed applications.
Ideally you will be competent with:
- Visual Studio
- SQL/ T-SQL
- NET applications
- Agile/Scrum environment
- 27 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays.
- Excellent pension scheme.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Job security.
- Highly rewarding role- benefiting the lives of individuals across Yorkshire.
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: Web Developer, Software Developer, Application Developer, Web App Developer, App Developer, Senior Developer, Database Developer, Database Software Developer.