Desktop Support Technician
Salary: £19K plus benefits
Are you on the lookout for your next IT support role? Do you have a background in 1st and 2nd line support? Would you like to work for a company who truly value their staff and provide free training and ongoing career development opportunities?
- Communicating with customers and providing first class customer service.
- Build, setup and install equipment, perform regular monitoring of the servers and network equipment and escalate issues when necessary.
- Monitor and maintain backup solutions.
- Fix any technical issues with devices, printers and other technologies.
- Be involved with equipment installation and hardware replacement projects.
- Work closely the rest of the support team to identify, prioritise and resolve all outstanding support requests.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/10 deployment and fault resolution.
- Good understanding of LAN & WAN network infrastructure.
- Experienced in implementing and maintaining Microsoft Office 10/13.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Clean, full driving licence and own vehicle.
- Microsoft Windows Server/Network Services installation and administration (TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP).
- Experience with AV technologies.
- Ongoing training – free accredited courses.
- Opportunities to progress and develop within the company.
- Car allowance.ITY
- A friendly and supportive team.
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.