Job Title: Estate Agency – Sales Negotiator
Salary: £19,000 – £23,000 depending on experience + Bonus
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Are you passionate about the property market and looking to take the next steps in your career and work with a fantastic independent local estate agency?
We are pleased to be supporting a well-known leading Independent Estate Agency that operates in South Yorkshire and Derbyshire in the recruitment of an experienced Sales Negotiator for an Estate Agency in Sheffield.
Are you looking for a new refreshing challenge?
As a Sales Negotiator, you will be the face of the business; making both the customers’ and vendors’ experience as seamless as possible. We are looking for someone who ideally lives locally and is passionate about working within the local property market. You will have previous Residential property sales experience, with exceptional customer service skills, working independently as well as part of a team. Be self-motivated, exceptionally well-presented and have strong communication skills, together with a good telephone manner.
- Being a point of contact in the branch.
- Deal with customer enquiries.
- Supporting and working with your branch sales team.
- Dealing with client enquiries. (Email, Website, Phone and Face to Face)
- Generate and book valuations.
- Conducting property valuations and home visits.
- Meeting and exceeding set sales targets for monthly instructions and sales completions
- Supporting buyers and vendors throughout the sales process
- Negotiating offers.
- Agree sales & progress sales through to exchange and completion.
- Previous estate agency sector experience.
- Knowledge of the Sheffield area.
- Sales driven and used to achieving targets.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Computer literate. (Word, Excel, Email & Internet)
- Fantastic organisational skills.
- Full UK driving licence and use of your own vehicle.
What’s in it for you?
- Base salary of £19,000 – £23,000 per year (Salary dependant on experience).
- Branch bonus scheme.
- Fantastic brand to work for with an impeccable reputation.
- Fantastic opportunity to progress within an estate agency career.
My client is looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible, so if you feel you are a good match, then please apply.