Full Stack Developer
We are currently supporting an award-winning company with the recruitment of a Full Stack Developer. If you are a well-rounded developer with strong front and back-end experience and would like to join an organisation which invests in their staff, then this role is for you.
- Maintaining and updating the software on their server.
- Producing a weekly maintenance log of issues and fixes and potential impacts on the business.
- Keep up to date on the latest Umbraco developments and ensure that their website environment is always up to date with the latest patches and security fixes.
- Creation and updates to new and existing web templates – Working on both Front and Back end.
- Investigate areas of technical improvements to all web assets, provide recommendations to the Digital Acquisitions Manager with timing plans and implement these recommendations once signed off.
- Work with the wider marketing teams to implement API connections to tools to aid reporting.
- Investigate & troubleshoot development related website issues, communicating with wider stakeholders in terms of maintenance changes and updates.
- Support the Online and Digital Acquisition Manager with projects to improve the site through implementation of new features and functionality as well as having input to larger website projects.
You will have a strong background in:
- API development including ASP.net Core
- A strong understanding of the full development lifecycle
- Willingness to learn and keep up to date with technologies.
- Experience with responsive design.
- Self-starter and confident at interpreting briefs.
- Organised and good at prioritising tasks.
- Healthcare scheme.
- Perkbox scheme- offers a range of free and discounted services.
- Workplace pension.
- Social events – quizzes, nights out and charity fundraisers.
- A fully stocked ‘treat’ cupboard.
Keywords: Full Stack Developer, Full-Stack Developer, Front End Developer, Back End Developer, .NET Developer, .net Developer, Web Developer, Senior Web Developer.
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.