Job Title: Health & Safety Compliance Administrator
Salary: £19,000 – £21,000 p.a (Depending on experience)
Verus Recruitment is pleased to be supporting a fantastic Sheffield Based property management business in the recruitment of a Health & Safety Compliance Administrator.
In this role you will assist the Health & Safety Compliance Manager at my clients Head Office in Sheffield. Your role will be to ensure that all aspects of Health & Safety are compliant.
- Ensuring a safe working environment for employees.
- Management of property maintenance schedules and systems through property PPM planners.
- Ensure the compliance of all company’s policies and procedures.
- Organisation of the company’s shared drives.
- Liaising with external contractors.
- Ensure property systems and equipment is properly maintained and servicing/certification records are kept up to date.
- Help in reviewing all property FRA’s and take appropriate action when issues are highlighted.
- Proactively monitor quality control.
- General administrative duties.
- You will have previous experience in a similar role.
- Be self-motivated, organised and driven.
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Possess an excellent telephone manner and strong listening and questioning skills.
- Previous property management experience.
- A great eye for detail.
- Can use a range of Microsoft packages.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary of £19,000 to £21,000 p.a depending on experience.
- Pension scheme.
- Various social events arranged.
- Progression potential.
My client managing a diverse portfolio of mixed use, commercial and residential properties.
Commutable from Barnsley, Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield, Doncaster & Worksop.
For more information please contact our Sheffield Team on 01143 830 046.
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***