Job Title: IFA – Independent Financial Adviser
Verus Recruitment Partners are pleased to be supporting a Yorkshire Based and well-established Independent Financial Advisers and due to continued growth, they are now looking for a qualified IFA to join their small team.
As my clients Independent Financial Adviser, you will work as part of a small team focusing on pension, investment and tax advice. You will provide expert, independent advice to clients on a case by case basis.
The role would also suit an existing IFA with their own clients who wish to become part of a well- established and respected company who are directly authorised with the FCA.
- My client Receives a high volume of inbound calls per month which are qualified and passed to the small team of IFA. Over 1/3 of which are converted to appointments, of which 95% are converted into clients.
- You will have access to meeting rooms/ hotels across the UK for client meetings.
- The average case value from an inbound client is currently £200,000.
- Be educated to Diploma level.
- Hold a Regulated Financial Planning qualification.
- Have a suitable home based working environment.
- Have at least 18 months experience in an IFA role.
- Mortgage qualifications.
- Specialist pension qualifications.
- Other financial qualifications.
- Own client bank.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be taking home between £50,000-£100,000 – Uncapped
- Taking home 50% of fees from leads provided by the client.
- Taking home 70% of fees from any client you bring with you.
- The opportunity for the business to provide you with a loan to cover you for the first three months whilst you get established.
We are looking for someone on a self-employed basis, who is self-motivated and hungry to succeed.
For more information please contact our Sheffield Team on 01143 830 046.
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***