Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Salary: 35,000-45,000 (DOE)
We are pleased to be involved in the search for a very unique Infrastructure Engineer to join a busy Technical Team. The role will involve support to both the company and their growing client base, across several Microsoft Technology stacks.
A very special role, working for a rapidly growing, leading public sector supplier of Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions. The company support Central and Local Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education.
Your technical experience should involve:
- Azure AD
- Azure CLI
- Azure Governance using Azure Policy & Cost Management
- Azure Monitor & Log Analytics
- ARM Templates
- PowerShell Scripting
- Understand product scripting
- Windows Server 2016/2019
- Knowledge and experience with Networking and Firewall Technologies such as; CISCO, TMG, UAG
- Knowledge of Microsoft cloud services
- Good awareness of wide-range Microsoft Server technologies
What’s in it for you?
- Stakeholder pension
- Holiday increment year after year
- Strong progression potential, ideally becoming Head of Support.
- Full training, to become a qualified technician for their technology packages.
Key words: Infrastructure Engineer, Senior Engineer, Software Engineer, Development Engineer, Infrastructure Technician, Support Engineer, Applications Engineer, 2nd Line Engineer, 3rd Line Engineer, IT Engineer, Support Analyst.
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.