IT and Event Engineer
Location: Castle Donington, Derbyshire.
We are supporting one of the UK’s most exciting sporting companies with their search for an IT and Event Engineer. If you are an experienced IT engineer, with a passion for motorsport, then this role is for you! This role is a unique and rare opportunity, so apply now!
You will be based within the Castle Donington area but supporting other sites when required across the country. You will be part of the IT team, managing the IT and AV equipment and systems for their world-renowned events.
- Supporting the IT and AV systems, ensuring BAU.
- Troubleshooting and break-fixing systems and equipment.
- You will use an IT ticketing system to keep on top of issues as they come in.
- Fully supported and trained by the IT team.
- Supporting with the on-call rota when required.
- Working hours- 8.30-6pm, however lieu days will be given for any weekend work.
You must have experience with the following IT systems:
- Active Directory
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012R2 & 2016
- Office 2016, and Office 365.
You must also:
- Have a full, clean driving licence (a company car can be utilised during your shifts)
- Be confident working with minimal supervision.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Have a passion for motorsport!
Keywords: IT Field Engineer, IT Engineer, IT Technician, IT Support, AV Engineer, Senior IT Engineer, IT Support Engineer.
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.