Job Title: IT Field Engineer
Location: Work from Home- Field based covering: Yorkshire and The Humber
A well-established Managed Service Provider based in Yorkshire, is looking for an IT Field Engineer to join their team. They need someone who has superb customer interaction skills with strong infrastructure and desktop support experience. The role will be home-based, with the occasional meeting at head office.
- Working from home, supporting customers both remotely and on-site.
- Communicating with customers and providing first class customer service.
- Build, setup and install equipment, perform regular monitoring of the servers and network equipment and escalate issues when necessary.
- Monitor and maintain backup solutions.
- Fix any technical issues with devices, printers and other technologies.
- Be involved with equipment installation and hardware replacement projects.
- Work closely the rest of the support team to identify, prioritise and resolve all outstanding support requests.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 deployment and fault resolution.
- Good understanding of LAN & WAN network infrastructure.
- Experienced in implementing and maintaining Microsoft Office 13/16.
- Microsoft Windows Server/Network Services installation and administration (TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP).
- Experience with AV technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Clean, full driving licence and own vehicle.
- Suitable home working environment/office space.
- Ongoing training.
- Opportunities to progress and develop within the company.
- Car allowance or company vehicle.
- A friendly and supportive team.
Commutable from: Leeds, Skipton, Bradford, Huddersfield, Harrogate, Halifax, Burnley, York, Blackburn.
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***
Keywords – IT Field Engineer, IT Field Technician, IT Engineer, ICT Technician, IT Technician, IT Support, IT Analyst, Senior IT Engineer, 2nd Line Engineer, IT Systems Engineer, IT Support Analyst.