IT Installations Engineer
Salary: 18-28k (depending on experience and training required)
Are you working in IT support and looking for your next career move? Our client, based in Sheffield, is looking for an IT Installations Engineer to join their growing team. They are an award-winning team and work with businesses, schools and the third sector. They are looking for people who want to push their careers to the next level. If you’ve got a passion for working with the latest technologies and making IT work better, this is the company for you!
- On-site support, installations & migrations
- Providing support for Windows based environments
- Providing an excellent customer experience through professional support
- Working as part of a team passionate about tech
Ideally you will be able to tick most of the following:
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong understanding of Windows environments.
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 installation & administration & migrations.
- Office 365 support and migration experience.
- Virtualisation experience, primarily Hyper-V.
- Active Directory and GPO configuration.
- Server backup software.
- Field installation experience.
- Network/server migrations.
- Excellent hardware (desktop & server) knowledge.
- Car driver and owner.
What’s in it for you?
- Friendly and supportive working environment.
- Award winning team.
- Ongoing training.
- City centre location.
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: IT Engineer, IT Field Engineer, IT Installations Engineer, IT Project Engineer, IT Support Engineer, 2nd Line Engineer, 3rd Line Engineer