IT Network Engineer
Salary: 18-26k (depending on experience and training required)
Are you working in IT support and looking for your next career move? Our client, based in Sheffield, is looking for an IT Network Engineer to join their growing support team. They are an award-winning team and work with businesses, schools and the third sector. They are looking for people who want to push their careers to the next level. If you’ve got a passion for working with the latest technologies and making IT work better, this is the company for you!
- On-site support, installations & migrations
- Providing support for Windows based environments
- Providing an excellent customer experience through professional support
- Working as part of a team passionate about tech
Ideally you will be able to tick most of the following:
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong understanding of Windows environments.
- Windows Server 2008/2012 installation & administration.
- Exchange Server (2007/2010/2013).
- Office 365 migration experience.
- Good understanding of networks and VOIP systems.
- Active Directory and GPO configuration.
- Network configuration & administration.
- Server backup software.
- Field installation experience.
- Network/server migrations.
- Excellent hardware (desktop & server) knowledge.
What’s in it for you?
- Friendly and supportive working environment.
- Award winning team.
- Ongoing training.
- City centre location.