Job Title: Red Hat Trainer (German Speaking)
Hours: Full Time -Permanent
Location: Europe, Germany, Remote
We are looking for an experienced Trainer to work with our clients, a market-leading global education service provider, with over 36 years of experience in learning outsourcing.
With a global footprint that spans over 40 countries, they help the world’s leading companies dramatically improve L&D effectiveness and efficiency, and so this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Trainer to be part of a prolific team of experienced learning professionals, who are dedicated to
helping customers increase the business value of learning and development.
With a company goal of helping leading companies run training like a business, by maximizing the effectiveness and efficiency of training – you will need to excel in organisation, motivation, efficiency and enthusiasm.
About the role
We are looking for an instructor to deliver high-quality training to Red Hat clients, internals and partners on the usage and application of Red Hat’s core emerging technology products.
As a Red Hat Trainer, you will be required to:
- Deliver 39 days of training in a quarter (13 days per month), which may include travel to client.
- You will be based from home but will travel to training centres and customers sites throughout EMEA to provide training, except when running a virtual class.
- Set up and then teach Red Hat Training classes, both in a virtual environment and in-person.
- Set up and manage Red Hat’s certification exams
- Deliver training to such a high standard, that when engaging with the trainees you receive adequate and accurate feedback on training delivery and customer satisfaction on instructor parameters, and ensure zero escalation/complaint from customer /delegates.
- Support the company Red Hat curriculum team in conducting trainer upskilling / new train the trainer sessions.
- Ensure constant learning by process by completing by upskilling and achieving addition certifications.
- Prepare and design training content if required based on Red Hat courses for customers as per of tailored needs.
- To act as SME for course material design and help Red Hat curriculum team in reviewing the learning content.
- 5+ years of computer industry experience and 3+ years of instruction experience
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification or ability to certify within 60 days of being hired
- Solid background in Linux or UNIX system administration and deployment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels throughout the organization
- Exceptional course facilitation and management skills
- Willingness to travel away from home for up to 75% of the time (once restrictions allow)
- Team-oriented with initiative, positive attitude, and enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to work on your own and as a member of a collaborative team
- Fluency in English and also one of the following languages: German, Dutch or Spanish
What will make you stand out;
- Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) status or additional certifications, especially on Red Hat OpenShift, Red Hat OpenStack Platform, and Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
- Experience with application development or application modernization
- Knowledge of and experience with Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), automation, etc.
- Experience providing training on the internet through a virtual training environment
As a condition of employment, you will be required to complete two exams:
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (EX294)
Both exams cannot exceed more than 2 attempts (each exam). In addition, it is required to complete the Red Hat Certified Instructor (RHCI) training. Both exams (RHCSA, RHCE and RHCI) must be passed within 10 weeks of onboarding to the company.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a market-leading global Managed Training Services company
- Work from home/remotely with work from home allowance
- Holiday benefits (24 days + Bank Holidays)
- Excellent Healthcare + Wellbeing scheme
- Treats for your birthday
- Travel opportunities
- Private Pension scheme
For more information please contact our Sheffield Team on 01143 830 046.
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer**