Job Title: Fluent Italian Speaking Customer Support Admin
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 p.a + Benefits
Verus Recruitment is pleased to be supporting a fantastic South Yorkshire based company in the recruitment of a Fluent Italian Speaking Customer Support Admin due to continued expansion.
As my client’s Customer Support Administrator, you’ll be responsible for managing Italian customer accounts, whilst working in collaboration with the sales team to create an outstanding customer experience, whilst promoting my client’s brand and ethos.
we are looking for fluent Italian speakers, who are switched-on and enjoy working in as part of a team, someone who can translate between English and Italian with ease.
- Providing customer service excellence to my client’s Italian customer base.
- Assisting the sales team with quotations for products.
- Processing orders and ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
- Providing product knowledge to customers via email and telephone.
- Demonstrate a customer-centric approach when dealing with prospective clients.
- Translation of documents for internal use and for clients.
- Fluent or native Italian, both written and spoken.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Previous experience in a customer centric role.
- Possess an excellent telephone manner and strong listening and questioning skills.
- Fantastic eye for detail.
What will help you stand out above the rest?
- Fluent in another language (Spanish, German, French) both spoken and written.
- Experience in a similar role supporting a European client base.
- Driving licence and own vehicle
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary of £18,000 – £20,000 (Depending on experience).
- Free Parking.
- Pension Scheme.
- Various Social event arranged.
- Training and support.
- Progression potential
Commutable from Leeds, Sheffield, Rotherham, Wakefield, Doncaster.
For more information please contact our Sheffield Team on 01143 830 046.
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***