Junior IT Support Technician
Do you have a passion for technology? Would you like to join a company which provides excellent opportunities to develop and progress your career?
You will be joining the remote support team, looking after their ever-expanding customer base. You will be assisting with the day to day running of their customers IT systems, with excellent customer service at the forefront of everything you do.
- Provision of excellent customer service.
- Dealing with customer support issues and escalating issues appropriately.
- Logging incidents as they come in.
- Excellent customer service skills, including first-class telephone manner.
- Team working skills.
- The desire to learn and ability to pick things up quickly.
- Understanding of PC’s, servers and computer networking.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Operating Systems (7, 8, 10)
- Have at least 6 months experience within a 1st Line/ IT helpdesk role.
- Desirable: Recently completed an IT associated apprenticeship.
- Desirable: Recently graduated with an IT related degree.
- Ongoing training – free accredited courses.
- Opportunities to progress and develop within the company.
- A friendly and supportive team.
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.