Job: Large Format Print Operative
Salary: £19,000 – £20,000 D.O.E
Hours: 37.5hrs per week. 3 shifts, 6am – 1.30pm, 1.30pm – 9.00pm, 9.00pm – 6am.
Do you have experience of working with Large format Print?
Verus Recruitment Partners are pleased to be working with a Sheffield Based and well-established Print Company and we are supporting the recruitment of a Large Format Print Operative due to continued growth.
As my client’s Large Format Operative, ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the Large format printing presses and cutting device.
- Deliver jobs on time.
- Jobs are produced to costs.
- Delivery to 90 Day plan targets
- Management of wastage etc.
- Understand every job and ensure all materials are correct and present.
- Ensure all jobs are allocated within time scales and to a high quality.
- liaise with various departments for resourcing to ensure the efficient running of all presses.
- All maintenance tasks are completed on equipment.
- Ensure maintenance and upkeep are regularly conducted, reporting any issues.
- Responsible for the general cleanliness of the presses and the surrounding areas.
- Be knowledgeable in all aspects of large format finishing.
- Have the technical knowledge in the processes required to work with the large format department.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- ability to follow work-flow instructions.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator and a Team player.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Able to work 3 Shift patterns. – See below
Pattern 1: 6am – 1.30pm, Monday – Friday.
Pattern 2: 1.30pm – 9pm, Monday – Friday.
Pattern 3: 9pm – 6am, Monday – Thursday.
What’s in it for you?
- £19,000-£20,000 per year (Salary dependant on experience)
- Free Parking.
- Training and development.
- Work-based pension.
- Profit related bonus after 12 months service.
- 25 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
For more information please contact our Sheffield Team on 01143 830 046.
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***
Keywords: Rotherham, Sheffield, Doncaster, Chesterfield, Barnsley, Large format, Print, Large format Press.