Job Title: Lead CAD/CAM Engineer
Sector: Aerospace & Manufacturing
Salary: Based on experience.
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Verus Recruitment Partners are pleased to be supporting a South Yorkshire based leading international aerospace & automotive manufacturer. We are supporting the Recruitment of a Lead CAD/CAM Engineer on a full-time basis due continued growth and projects.
As my clients Lead CAD CAM Engineer, you will utilise your experience to lead a team of CAD-CAM engineers. You will use your leadership skills to develop the team, exceeding targets and ensuring all activities are completed. You will be tasked with:
- Lead a team of CAD CAM Engineers to support all the business requirements.
- Develop and lead the team, ensuring that all business targets are achieved.
- Ensure the team are engaged and all training and development is completed.
- Lead from the front, ensuring all other CAD/CAM duties are completed.
- Manage the workload of each of your team, ensuring tasks are assigned and completed on time.
- Work with your CAD CAM and CNC team to help develop the skills of each individual, creating a well balance team.
- Identify and implement productivity improvement ideas.
- Support the Business in the achievement of quality standards and take responsibility for any quality related issues.
- Maximise your team’s productivity through the achievement of operational hours.
- Experience of working as a Lead CAD CAM Engineer or similar role.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Experienced in leading and managing a team of Engineers.
- Understanding of Manual and CNC turning and milling.
- Experience of NX6-10 or Catia.
- Experienced in using Vericut software.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent communicator and a Team player.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high-pressured environment.
- Aerospace and or/ automotive experience ideally.
What’s in it for you?
- A fantastic package with the Salary dependant on your experience
- Free Parking.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Working for a fantastic business.
- Pension matched employer/employee scheme and other benefits.
- 37 hours a week. (Monday to Thursday 8am – 4pm, Friday 8am – 1pm)
For more information please contact our Sheffield Team on 01143 830 046.
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***
Keywords: CAD/CAM, CAD CAM, CADCAM, CAD-CAM, Lead CAD/CAM, Lead CAD CAM, Lead CAD-CAM, CAD/CAM Engineer, CADCAM Engineer, CAD-CAM Engineer, Lead CAD/CAM Engineer, Lead CADCAM Engineer, Lead CAD-CAM Engineer, Vericut, NX6-10, Engineering Manager, Aerospace, Engineering, Manufacturing. Sheffield, South Yorkshire.