Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Sector: Aerospace, Manufacturing & Engineering
Salary: £29,000 – £31,000 + Shift Allowance & Benefits
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Verus Recruitment Partners are pleased to be supporting a global engineering business based in South Yorkshire, in the Recruitment of a Maintenance Engineer on a full-time basis due to continued growth and projects.
As my clients Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be working as part of an engineering maintenance team, providing proactive and reactive support in maintaining critical plant & equipment. You will be tasked with:
- Complete repairs on various types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner.
- Complete compliance and remedial works following external services and inspections.
- Fault diagnosis on range of NC & PLC controls.
- Identify any OEM requirements.
- Complete repairs and maintenance of building and facility.
- Highlight any health and safety issues.
- Experience of working as a Maintenance Engineer or similar role.
- Electrical or Mechanical apprentice trained.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Experience of PLC control systems (Siemens, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley or similar)
- Experienced in NC control systems (Fanuc, Siemens, Heidenhain)
- Experienced in working with Vacuum Furnaces, Chemical processing, CNC tools, Electron Beam welders.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent communicator and a Team player.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressured environment.
- Aerospace and or/ automotive experience ideally.
What would make you stand out from the crowd:
- FLT licence. (Desirable)
- Mobile Elevating Work Platform experience. (MEWP) (Desirable)
- A PLC Qualification. (Desirable)
What’s in it for you?
- A fantastic package with the Salary dependant on your experience
- Free Parking.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Christmas shutdown.
- Working for a fantastic business.
- Pension matched employer/employee scheme and other benefits.
- 3 Shift pattern – Mornings, Afternoons and Nights.
For more information please contact our Sheffield Team on 01143 830 046.
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***