Are you a recent Marketing graduate, or have a couple of years of experience within in a marketing role? We have a great opportunity for you to join a reputable Sheffield based IT company, where staff and customer satisfaction is always at the top of their agenda. The role offers tremendous career potential within a friendly and supportive environment.
This role is the perfect platform for candidates who are looking to take the next step in their career. Virtually all marketing functions are carried out in-house, so you will be exposed to all aspects of their marketing requirements. The successful candidate will need the drive and attitude to make a positive impact on the business, helping to build their market share in new and existing market sectors. Your duties will include:
- Assisting with the preparation, design and distribution of marketing materials such as case studies, email campaigns, product datasheets, bespoke proposal templates etc.
- Supporting the running of the company’s PPC advertising and social media channels.
- Improve the company CRM system through the creation of inbound lists.
- Create and manage customer surveys.
- Liaise with website developers to manage the ongoing improvement of the Group’s websites.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of trade show events.
- Conducting regular primary research to unveil new opportunities and industry trends.
- Continuing to strengthen the company’s brand.
- Ensure that marketing activities meet the objectives of the company’s overall marketing strategy.
- Marketing degree or 2+ years’ in a marketing role.
- An excellent level of conversational and written English.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload.
- Confident when interacting with customers.
- A well-developed ability to work alongside others as part of a small flexible team.
- Confidence to add creative input where appropriate.
- Experience and detailed knowledge of MS Office applications.
Extra Brownie Points For…
- Previous experience with using Adobe Photoshop/InDesign or similar cloud-based systems to produce marketing visuals and collateral.
- Track record of implementing targeted marketing campaigns.
- Experience of organising stand logistics for conferences and exhibitions.
- Full UK driving licence.
Keywords: Marketing Graduate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Degree.
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.