Job Title: Office Administrator
Salary: £15,000 – £18,000 depending on experience + Bonus Scheme
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Verus Recruitment Partners are pleased to be supporting a SME in the construction sector in the recruitment of an Office Administrator on a full-time basis.
As my client’s administrator, you will support the business with a range of office duties including:
- Responsible for taking customer orders &/or amending existing orders.
- Ensuring that orders are communicated effectively to the correct team.
- Be the first point of contact for all initial telephone contacts.
- Input orders on to the system.
- Handling all initial customer complaints and liaising with Technical Services Manager/Assistant.
- Ensure all records are filed correctly.
- Compile all management reports as requested.
- Processing and administration of purchase invoices.
- Scanning and printing invoices.
- Responding to queries via email and telephone.
- Produce internal reports.
- Maintain the database and keep it up to date.
- Experienced in working to deadlines.
- Previous administration role in a similar sector.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage own workload.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Self-motivated & customer oriented.
- Team player.
What’s in it for you?
- Base salary of £15,000 – £18,000 per year (Salary dependant on experience).
- Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm – With some flexibility.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a growing business.
My client is looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible, So if you feel you are a good match, then please apply.
For more information please contact our Sheffield Team.
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***
Keywords: Sales Administrator, Admin, Administration, Administrator, Sheffield, south Yorkshire.