Job Title: Office Manager – Financial Services
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 & Benefits (Depending on experience)
Verus Recruitment Partners are pleased to be supporting a Yorkshire Based and well-established Independent financial advisory practice. Due to continued expansion both in financial adviser numbers and national presence, they are now looking to add an experienced Office Manager to the team.
Due to my client’s unrivalled reputation for excellent customer satisfaction, you will need to be efficient, organised, be able to multi-task and prioritise accordingly. This role is imperative for the business and you will be an integral part of my client’s team offering a hands-on approach to the role, whilst also being capable of independently completing required functions.
The position of Office Manager focuses on overseeing the day to day running of the office, support and management of the internal teams, training and development throughout the business and supporting the directors in all aspects of running the business. A large proportion (1/3rd) of this role will be spent dealing with new enquiries to the business from the perspective of new clients; inbound email/phone in’s and subsequently distributing these leads to the firm’s financial advisers once they have been qualified by the office manager. A track record of dealing with inbound enquiries is a must for my client.
The ideal candidate must be able to integrate seamlessly into an established, fast-paced working environment and offer the highest level of integrity, organisational and people management skills. You must be a great communicator and able to manage, support and lead the internal departments whilst working closely with the business’s administration team and 2 firm directors.
- Managing the day to day office functions.
- The first point of contact for new enquires and lead qualification
- Managing the provision of the HR function including recruitment.
- Provide training and development of the internal team.
- Overseeing Continual Improvement policies and procedures.
- Overseeing and facilitating effective workflow throughout the business including:
- Data gathering and feeding back to directors
- Liaising with advisers on business processing, and client servicing
- Client contact
- Supporting the business’s management team and directors.
- Previous experience as an Office Manager.
- Experienced in managing a team.
- Experience of working in an IFA environment.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge of investment and pension products.
- Previous experience of IFA Administrative and Paraplanning duties.
- Excellent Microsoft and Excel skills.
- Clear and confident communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you?
- £30,000 – £35,000 per year + a non-contributory 8% pension scheme.
- Office hours – 37.5 hours per week
- 1 hour for lunch.
- 140 hours holiday entitlement plus bank holiday.
For more information please contact our Sheffield Team on 01143 830 046.
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***
***Corvid-19: We are following local government advice and taking every precaution to ensure that the health and safety of our clients, candidates and our own people are paramount. ***