Job Title: Pensions Administrator – Financial Services ( Experience required )
Location: Sheffield City Centre
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 (Depending on experience) + bonus and benefits
Verus Recruitment Partners are pleased to be supporting a well-established Yorkshire based independent financial advisory practice. Due to continued expansion both in financial adviser numbers and national presence, they are now looking to add an experienced Pensions Administrator to the team.
The Yorkshire based, well established business of Independent Financial Advisers, help clients throughout the UK at every stage of retirement to maximise the value of their pension and achieve their ideal lifestyle.
We have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an experienced Pensions Administrator to join their already successful team. Due to their unrivalled reputation for excellent customer satisfaction, the successful candidate will assist in the provision of administration services, which means you will need to be efficient, organised, be able to multi-task and prioritise accordingly. This role is imperative for the business, and you will be an integral part of the team.
• You would be responsible for supporting the Financial Advisors of the company in day-to-day Administrative tasks, which will include direct contact with clients, 3rd parties and internal stakeholders.
• Process and monitor all new business applications for both Directors and Financial Advisors.
• Liaising with clients and product providers.
• Maintain a diary system for all cases submitted and provide regular updates on cases and their development.
• Ensure that all files are compliant with regards to AML (Anti-money Laundering) requirements. / GDPR
• Provide support to the Directors and Advisors with regards to:
· Client valuations.
· Key client reviews.
· Completion of all required documentation.
· Meeting preparations.
· General servicing inquiries including policy and contract alterations.
· Co-ordination of promotions and client mailers.
· Document scanning.
· Taking calls from both product providers and clients.
• Adhere to all relevant laws & regulations, and company Policies & Procedures.
• Achieve a good standard of ethical behaviour, i.e. (do the right thing at all times)
• Comply with all relevant professional standards.
• Comply with the FCA’s requirements in relation to Conduct Risk & Treating Customers Fairly.
· Good communication skills both verbal and written.
· Analytical and numerical ability – able to analyse, evaluate and interpret data.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Ability to prioritise workloads and deal with any urgent issues that arise.
• We are seeking someone with a minimum of 12- 18 months experience working within an administrative role within a Financial Advisory firm.
• Understanding of investment pensions, life assurance, permanent health insurance and personal tax.
• It would also be advantageous if you have started any studies related to Financial Advice or Financial Planning.
What’s in it for you?
• £20,000 – £23,000 per year + bonus / benefits
• Office hours – 37.5 hours per week
• 21 holiday days entitlement plus bank holiday.
• Attractive 8% non-contributary pension
• Opportunities for career progression, and support / guidance to undertake industry-based qualifications