Job Title: Pensions Administrator – Financial Services
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 & Benefits (Depending on experience)
Verus Recruitment Partners are pleased to be supporting a well-established Yorkshire based independent financial advisory practice. Due to continued expansion both in financial adviser numbers and national presence, they are now looking to add an experienced Pensions Administrator to the team.
Due to my client’s unrivalled reputation for excellent customer satisfaction, you will assist in the provision of administration services, which means you will need to be efficient, organised, be able to multi-task and prioritise accordingly. This role is imperative for the business and you will be an integral part of my client’s team.
- You would be responsible for supporting the Financial Advisors of the company in day-to-day Administrative tasks, which will include direct contact with clients, 3rd parties and internal stakeholders.
- Process and monitor all new business applications for both Directors and Financial Advisors.
- Liaising with clients and product providers.
- Maintain a diary system for all cases submitted and provide regular updates on cases and their development.
- Ensure that all files are compliant with regards to AML (Anti-money Laundering) requirements.
- Provide support to the Directors and Advisors with regards to:
- Client valuations.
- Key client reviews.
- Completion of all required documentation.
- Meeting preparations.
- General servicing inquiries including policy and contract alterations.
- Co-ordination of promotions and client mailers.
- Document scanning.
- Taking calls from both product providers and clients.
- Adhere to all relevant laws & regulations, and company Policies & Procedures.
- Achieve a good standard of ethical behaviour, i.e. (do the right thing at all times)
- Comply with all relevant professional standards.
- Comply with the FCA’s requirements in relation to Conduct Risk & Treating Customers Fairly.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work on own as well as a member of a team.
- Analytical and numerical ability – able to analyse, evaluate and interpret data.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and deal with any urgent issues that arise.
- We are ideally seeking someone with a minimum of 18 months experience working within an Administrative role within a Financial Advisory firm.
- Understanding of investment pensions, life assurance, permanent health insurance and personal tax.
- It would also be advantageous if you have started any studies related to Financial Advice or Financial Planning.
What’s in it for you?
- £18,000 – £22,000 per year + benefits
- Office hours – 37.5 hours per week
- 1 hour for lunch.
- 140 hours holiday entitlement plus bank holiday.
- Bonus Scheme
For more information please contact our Sheffield Team on 01143 830 046.
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***
***Covid-19: We are following local government advice and taking every precaution to ensure that the health and safety of our clients, candidates and our own people are paramount. ***