Salary: 25-38k (DOE)
Are you an experienced PHP Developer looking for a new challenge? Would you like a quirky working environment, flexibility in your working hours, or the opportunity to work remotely? We need a techie who is creative, happy to work in a small and very productive team, working on projects from inception to completion.
- You will be tasked with planning, designing, estimating and building a range of web applications.
- Creating outstanding results for clients.
- Working on a range of different projects simultaneously.
- Ideally you will have at least 3 years commercial experience under your belt.
- You must have a strong background with PHP – Laravel, CakePHP or other PHP frameworks.
- Database skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be highly organised, good at prioritising and working towards timescales.
- Process driven.
- Be a team player.
- Be full of ideas and ways to improve systems and improve customer satisfaction.
Some of the below would be beneficial!
- Git version control.
- REST APIs
- AJAX, JSON, XML etc
- Vue / React /Angular
- Ionic 4
- PWA (Progressive Web App) Development
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary negotiable depending on your experience.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Flexible working and remote working available.
- Private healthcare scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Free parking.
- Opportunity to progress within the company.
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.