Job Title: Print Data Manager
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Hours: 40hrs per week,
Verus Recruitment Partners are pleased to be supporting a Sheffield Based and well-established Print Company. We are supporting the Recruitment of a Print Data Manager who will be responsible for the staffing and operations of the company’s data processing department.
- Ensure that the department accurately and effectively processes customer data.
- Processes customer data in line with required job specifications and deadlines.
- Liaise with the Repro and Digital departments in order to ensure a smooth workflow across company projects.
- always ensure the smooth and effective running of the company’s data processing department.
- To recruit, manage and train other members of the Department.
- Maintain your own knowledge regarding direct mail and digital printing industries, particularly regarding software processing products.
- Liaise with internal office teams regarding proofing of jobs, deadlines, data changes etc.
- Liaise with the company’s printing departments on approval of jobs for lasering, ink-jet printing and digital printing.
- Achieve daily jobs within deadlines.
- Trouble-shoot data processing issues.
- Manipulate data in order to satisfy production requirements.
- Previous experience as a Print Data Manager or in a similar role.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- A good level of IT Skills.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong team leader/manager.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Used Match-IT or Microsoft Access previously.
What’s in it for you?
- £30,000-£35,000 per year (Salary dependant on experience)
- Free Parking.
- Training and development.
- Work-based pension.
- Profit related bonus after 12 months service.
- 25 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
For more information please contact our Sheffield Team on 01143 830 046.
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***
Keywords: Digital Print, Data Manager, Data Processing,