Job: Print Finishing Operative
Salary: £19,000 – £20,000 D.O.E
Hours: 37.5hrs per week. 3 shifts, 6am – 1.30pm, 1.30pm – 9.00pm, 9.00pm – 6am.
Do you have experienced of working in a print finishing department?
As my clients Print Finishing operator you will have used guillotines, cylinders, laminating and stitching equipment.
Are you Highly self-motivated with a can-do attitude?
Your main task will be to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the equipment within the finishing department.
- To understand every job and follow job lists to ensure all work completed.
- Finish every job within the allocated time scales and to a high quality.
- Ensuring quality file copies separated and labelled on every job.
- Box and label every job and prepare it for dispatch.
- Implement maintenance tasks to the scheduled plan.
- Be responsible for general cleanliness of the department (Part of your daily routine)
- To liaise with the Finishing Manager/Supervisor to ensure work is completed as required
- 6 months’ experience within a print finishing department.
- 6 months’ experience with Muller or Horizon.
- Technical knowledge of the equipment.
- Ability to do shift work.
- The successful candidate for this role will receive an excellent base salary £19,000 to £20,000 D.O.E
- Company Pension
- 25 days’ holiday
- Profit Related pay once they have worked for my client for 12 months
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***
Keywords: Rotherham, Sheffield, Doncaster, Chesterfield, Barnsley, Direct Mail, Packaging, Distribution, Muller, Horizon, Print.