Job: Print Guillotine Operator
Salary: £19,000 – £25,000 D.O.E
Hours: 37.5hrs per week. 3 shifts, 6am – 1.30pm, 1.30pm – 9.00pm, 9.00pm – 6am.
- Do you have experienced of working in a print finishing department?
- Have good experience in operating guillotine machinery?
- Are you Highly self-motivated with a can-do attitude?
As my clients Print Guillotine operator you will have used guillotines, cylinders, laminating and stitching equipment.
Your main task will be to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the equipment within the finishing department.
- To understand every job and follow job lists to ensure all work completed.
- Primarily running the guillotine and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Finish every job within the allocated time scales and to a high quality.
- Ensuring quality file copies separated and labelled on every job.
- Box and label every job and prepare it for dispatch.
- Implement maintenance tasks to the scheduled plan.
- Be responsible for general cleanliness of the department (Part of your daily routine)
- To liaise with the Finishing Manager/Supervisor to ensure work is completed as required
- 6 months’ experience within a print finishing department.
- 6 months’ experience using Guillotine machinery.
- Technical knowledge of the equipment.
- Ability to do shift work.
- The successful candidate for this role will receive an excellentbase salary £19,000 to £25,000 D.O.E
- Company Pension
- 25 days’ holiday
- Profit Related pay once they have worked for my client for 12 months
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***
Keywords: Rotherham, Sheffield, Doncaster, Chesterfield, Barnsley, Worksop, Guillotine, Print, Print finishing, Large format, small format, medium format, Cylinders, Laminating, stitching.