Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 p.a + bonus scheme (DOE)
Our client, the area’s largest, completely independent estate agent in Sheffield, has an exciting opportunity to join their rapidly expanding team. With an excellent understanding of the local market movement and activities, you will have a reputation for delivering outstanding customer service and being an integral part of the agency.
We are looking for someone who lives locally and has a considerable number of years working within the local property market, so if this is you this role could be the perfect match.
The perfect candidate will have previous Residential property sales experience, with exceptional customer service skills, working independently as well as part of a team. Be self-motivated, exceptionally well-presented and have strong communication skills, together with a good telephone manner.
Our client prides themselves on listing and selling more properties than any other agent locally; so if you are ready to join this exciting and busy agency, we want to hear from you.
- Carry out valuations(sales) and secure instructions, together with measuring up the property, photographs, production of a brochure and window/ display cards.
- Supporting the buyer/vendor throughout their entire journey of buying and selling a house.
- You will have face to face contact with both buyers and vendors, whilst carrying out viewings of properties for sale
- You will work to progress sales quickly and build up a good relationship with local Solicitors, dealing with any issues that may arise.
- Registering customers and booking valuations together with matching potential buyers with available properties.
- Previous Residential property sales experience, preferably an experienced Lister or an Experienced Estate Agent who is ready for the step up
- Locally based with extensive knowledge of the local area and market
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Experience of working in a sales-driven environment
- Resilient, positive and friendly
- A Full UK driving licence holder
What would make you stand out:
- Excellent communication and rapport
- A proven track record in the property industry.
- A progressive career ladder
- Awards and Incentives
- Bonus and commission scheme
- Get full training and development
We are looking for an individual who can help grow my client’s company and be part of a vibrant, energetic office. They are located in Sheffield, a green, modern cityscape set against the stunning backdrop of the Peak District National Park. Sheffield also has a thriving cultural scene boasting award-winning theatre, beer, music, festivals, street art and so much more.
Keywords: Property Valuer, Valuer, Estate Agency, Property Sales, Senior Sales Negotiator, Sheffield.
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
My client is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status