Job: Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Assistant
Location: Finningly Doncaster, UK
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 p.a (DOE)
Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant or Purchase Ledger Clerk looking for a new challenge?
Verus recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client, a leading supplier of decorative aggregates and landscaping products based in Doncaster in the appointment of a Accounts Assistant on a Full time permanent basis.
To be successful, you will need to have excellent communication skills and the confidence to build and maintain fantastic relationships with suppliers. So if you are someone who has a passion for purchase ledger and is eager for a new challenge. We would like to hear from you.
- Managing the process for multiple purchase ledgers.
- Matching invoices to PO’s and GRN’s.
- Processing, coding and matching invoices.
- Complete weekly and monthly payment runs.
- Checking supplier statements.
- Close month end ledgers.
- Calculating purchase accruals.
- Successfully answering any related queries.
- Ad-hoc management reporting when required.
- Assisting with various other accounting duties.
- Assisting to develop processes, procedures and reporting.
- Experience working within a purchase ledger function.
- The ability to work well in demanding environments and to tight deadlines.
- IT literate including excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Someone who works well within a team and builds positive relationships.
What’s in it for you?
- Starting Salary of £20,000 – £24,000 pa (DOE)
- 28 days holiday (Inc. bank holidays)
- Competitive Pension
- Free Parking
- Friendly office environment
Keywords: Purchase Ledger, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Finance Clerk, Bookkeeper, Book Keeper, Doncaster, Rotherham, Worksop, Sheffield, Mansfield, South Yorkshire.
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
My client is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.