Job Title: Quality and Development Supervisor (Charity/3rd Sector)
Salary: £28,000 pro-rata.
Hours: 30 hours per week.
Benefits: 4% contribution pension scheme; health, wellbeing and counselling package; 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) + Bank Holidays.
Contract: Permanent until June 2022
Location: Home working with the option to be based in Sheffield office but requires regular travel throughout England (Manchester, North Cheshire, London, Southampton, East Kent, North Wiltshire)
Verus Recruitment is pleased to be supporting a fantastic Sheffield based charity in the recruitment of a Quality and Development Supervisor.
If you are passionate about social justice and want to share your drive for survivors of trafficking to receive high standards of support around the UK, then we may have your dream job.
You will become part of a small but vibrant team who are in the job to bring real and lasting change to both their direct beneficiaries and the national and international field. You will work closely with the management team in the charity and in collaboration with a charity partner to design, implement and advise the development of long-term support services around the UK to standards of best practice.
Your input will ensure that each branch operates in a cohesive and consistent way, collects and analyses relevant data and assists the project manager in troubleshooting. Your insight from what you learn with each area will impact national developments. You will also be training staff and volunteers and advocate for long-term, holistic support to other agencies and bodies.
My client is looking for a passionate individual with relevant training and experience to support the implementation and development of long-term support for survivors of trafficking in 7 locations around the UK. This role would be best suited to a competent coach or manager who has the experience and/or knowledge of working with survivors of trafficking and is passionate about the values and practices needed to offer long-term support.
- Engage with project partners: You will be responsible for regular direct contact with Local Coordinators in Moving On Project hubs to support teams to implement, develop and deliver trauma-informed, empowering and long-term support in line with best practice to survivors of human trafficking and modern slavery.
- In collaboration with the Moving on Project Board, you will work in partnership to develop a best practice, UK wide long-term support service. Creating and providing individual plans for one to one support, including short, medium and long-term individual counselling sessions, based around need.
- You will work with the internal team to provide excellent service delivery and support for service users in line with the mission, vision and values of the charity.
- Contribute to the wider activity of the charity, including events, team away days and other strategic priorities where necessary and feasible.
- Undertake relevant training and development, as required.
- To undertake other duties and responsibilities as required, appropriate to the grade of the post and the moving-on project.
- You will be organised with good attention to detail.
- Values integrity and transparency.
- Disciplined at managing own time and workload.
- Values collaboration and can give and receive feedback.
- A degree in a relevant field such as social work, counselling, psychology/sociology, law or at least 5 years of experience in a similar field.
- Team leading, coaching or management qualification is desirable.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of working with vulnerable people, BAME community, Asylum seekers and/or refugees.
- Experienced in working with individualised care plans.
- Demonstrable experience in developing, coordinating and delivering training both face to face and virtually.
- Supervising others and chairing/coordinating meetings.
- Experience dealing with complex safeguarding.
- Knowledge of the complex issues surrounding vulnerable adults/refugees and asylum seekers.
My client will offer a supportive and fun team environment, CPD training opportunities, individual support with health and wellbeing and a 4% contribution to the pension autoenrollment.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting new role, please submit your up to date C.V and one of our team will get in touch with you.
You will then be provided you with an application pack, which will need completing and be returned directly to the charity before 9am on the Monday 30th November 2020.
My client will then conduct interviews for successful applicants:
- Interview dates – Stage 1: To Be Confirmed
- Start date: As soon as possible, variable around the notice period of the successful applicant.
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***
***Covid-19: We are following local government advice and taking every precaution to ensure that the health and safety of our clients, candidates and our own people are paramount. ***