Job Title: Red Hat Trainer (German Speaking)
Hours: Full Time -Permanent
Location: Europe, Germany, Remote
We are looking for an experienced Red Hat Trainer to work with our clients, a market-leading, pure-play Managed Training Services company with over 36 years of experience in learning outsourcing.
With a global footprint that spans over 40 countries, they help the world’s leading companies dramatically improve L&D effectiveness and efficiency, and so this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Red Hat Trainer to be part of a prolific team of experienced learning professionals, who are dedicated to
helping customers increase the business value of learning and development.
With a company goal of helping leading companies run training like a business, by maximizing the effectiveness and efficiency of training – you will need to excel in organisation, motivation, efficiency and enthusiasm.
About the role
As a Red Hat Trainer, you will be required to:
- Deliver 39 days of training in a quarter (13 days per month), which may include travel to client.
- Deliver training to such a high standard, that when engaging with the trainees you receive adequate and accurate feedback on training delivery and customer satisfaction on instructor parameters, and ensure zero escalation/complaint from customer /delegates.
- Support the company Red Hat curriculum team in conducting trainer upskilling / new train the trainer sessions.
- Ensure constant learning by process by completing by upskilling and achieving addition certifications.
- Prepare and design training content if required based on Red Hat courses for customers as per of tailored needs.
- To act as SME for course material design and help Red Hat curriculum team in reviewing the learning content.
Experience and qualifications:
As a condition of employment, you will be required to complete two exams:
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (EX294)
Both exams cannot exceed more than 2 attempts (each exam). In addition, it is required to complete the Red Hat Certified Instructor (RHCI) training. Both exams (RHCSA, RHCE and RHCI) must be passed within 10 weeks of onboarding to the company.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a market-leading global Managed Training Services company
- Work from home/remotely
- Holiday benefits
- Travel opportunities
For more information please contact our Sheffield Team on 01143 830 046.
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***