Salary: £21,000-£28,000 (DOE)
Our client, Sheffield’s leading software and eCommerce studio, are looking for an experienced sales professional to join their sales team! Are you a natural at building relationships and have a passion for innovative IT and technology? Then this role is for you!
About the role:
- Developing inbound marketing qualified leads.
- Developing new business over the phone and through digital channels.
- Researching and identifying key decision-makers and generating interest.
- Arranging meetings, presentations, and demonstrations with potential clients.
- Meeting KPIs and exceeding revenue targets.
- Experience working in a business development/ sales position, ideally from an IT or technology discipline.
- Ability to identify appropriate sales strategies and execute to a sales plan.
- A natural communicator.
- Confident with objection handling and negotiation.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Enthusiastic and passionate to close sales.
- Be naturally organised and confident within a fast-paced sales environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary with commission on top.
- Working within a trendy, recently renovated head office.
- Ongoing training and career progression.
- Pension package with a leading provider.
- Free office snacks, casual dress code AND of course, great coffee!
- Located within walking distance to Sheffield train station and bus interchange.
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***
Keywords: Graduate, Graduate Sales, Sales Account Manager, Account Manager, IT Sales, IT Sales Executive, Sales Executive, Lead Generation, New Business Development, Business Development Manager, Customer Service, SaaS Sales, Cloud Sales, Cloud Business Development, eCommerce Sales.