Job Title: Semi-Senior Accounts
Salary: £23,000 – £27,000
Contract: Full-time – Permanent
Verus Recruitment Partners is thrilled to collaborate with a highly respected accountancy firm that is looking for a semi-senior Accounts to join their team.
This is an opportunity to join an expanding practice based in their Leeds office that will work with you to develop your career and provide you with the guidance and training you require to reach your potential, whilst working alongside highly experienced accountants and other professionals.
Duties to include:
- Managing client portfolios
- Preparing annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies
- Handling VAT, corporation tax, personal tax, and partnership tax returns
- Creating management accounts and client bookkeeping
- Desirable – performing company secretarial duties, preparing P11ds, and having payroll experience.
Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years experience in an accountancy practice environment.
- Advantageous to have experience with Sage 50, Xero, QuickBooks, Iris, and Sage Business Cloud.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, including good telephone manners.
- Proficient in written and technical skills.
- Strong prioritization and organization skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Must be at least studying towards AAT/ACA/ACCA.
What’s on offer:
- Study package (if required)
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Referral Scheme (commission)
- Company gym
- Close to transport links and shops
- 37 hours per week Monday – Friday
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***
Keywords: Accounts, Semi-Senior Accounts, Accountancy, Finance, Payroll, AAT, ACA, ACCA, Sage 50, QuickBooks, Xero, Iris,