Job Title: Senior Designer
Hours: Full Time -Permanent
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Salary: £35000-£42000 p.a + Benefits – Depending on Experience
Our clients are searching for a full-time Senior Designer with experience creating great designs for products on all platforms (and emerging technologies) with a great ability to communicate ideas. Attention to detail and the ability to help with projects in Unity are essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Designer to be involved in emerging new technologies to design and build games and simulations for a variety of clients.
A friendly, experienced group of developers who are producing exciting new games and simulations that push boundaries using the latest cutting-edge technologies, they work on a huge range of products from stylized content to realistic, scanned characters and environments on a diverse range of platforms such as VR, AR, PC & handheld devices.
Working with an exciting award-winning Sheffield-based developer of games and simulations, you will be using unity and a host of industry-standard games development technologies, to be part of their exciting and diverse offering and create breakthrough experiences.
- A likable and approachable personality with a desire to motivate those around you.
- 5+ years experience
- A proven ability to breakdown high-level design goals into individual components.
- An excellent understanding of past and current game and VR trends
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- A good understanding of what makes an engaging game/app
- Understanding of UI/UX challenges
- Coding not needed but an understanding of the medium is essential (Unity)
- Experience of Agile methodologies and Jira is beneficial
What’s in it for you?
- Join an award winning Digital Reality Centre in the centre of Sheffield
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday
For more information please contact our Sheffield Team on 01143 830 046.
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***