Lead Senior Programmer/ Developer (Game Development)
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 (DOE)
Our client, an exciting AAA games development house, is expanding rapidly and we are keen to talk to Lead Games Programmers. whether you come Lead Programmer role or a specific background such as Unity Lead or Unreal Lead programmer, we would like to hear from you.
- Supporting the teams with your technical knowledge and experience.
- Reviewing schedules and technical planning for projects.
- Working with the Production team to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Being a technical contact for external Games partners for their projects.
- Ensure risks are identified and appropriate plans put in place.
- Games Development experience in a Senior, Lead or Management role.
- Team Management experience including production schedules and technical documentation.
- Experience with reviewing job applications and undertaking interviews for potential new staff.
- Ability to communicate cross-discipline on technical subjects to ensure clear and concise requirements are understood by all stakeholders for planned work.
- Advanced knowledge/experience developing games with Unity or Unreal.
- Advanced C# knowledge including games architecture and optimization experience.
What would make you stand out:
- Ability to prototype and introduce new technical solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of one or more programming specialisms – Systems, AI, Rendering, Networking, UI.
- Experience developing games on console platforms – Xbox One, PS4, Switch.
- Flexible working hours.
- Private medical insurance.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- An attractive share scheme and bonus scheme.
- Plenty of social events.
Keywords: Senior Programmer, Senior Games Programmer, Senior Games Developer, Senior Game Developer, Senior AI Programmer, Senior Network Programmer, Senior Rendering Programmer, Senior Unreal Programmer, Senior Unity Programmer, Unreal Engine, Unity, Lead Programmer, Lead Games Programmer, Lead Games Developer, Lead Game Developer, Lead AI Programmer, Lead Network Programmer, Lead Rendering Programmer, Lead Unreal Programmer, Lead Unity Programmer.
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.