Job Title: Senior Web Developer (PHP)
Sector: Charitable Sector
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Salary: £26,000 – £37,000 p.a + Benefits – Depending on Experience
Verus Recruitment Partners are pleased to be supporting a fantastic charity in Sheffield. We are supporting the recruitment of a Senior Web Developer on a full-time basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a developer to become an integral part of the business as it continues to grow and moves forward. My client is looking for a self-motivated developer to be the primary developer for their PHP-based software platform.
You will be responsible for the development and performance of the entire infrastructure, you’ll develop new solutions, improve existing ones, commission external suppliers and manage support contracts.
You’ll work on responsive websites, databases, e-commerce solutions and mobile apps as well as the AWS and Docker infrastructure that enables them.
My client’s systems are essential to thousands of users across the UK who attend programmes and use their services.
What skills do you need?
- HTML & CCS.
- PHP (frameworks such as Laravel & CakePHP).
- MySQL & Apache.
- Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Git, Docker.
- Ability to work independently.
What would make you stand out from the rest?
- A real passion for Development.
- Previous experience working in a commercial environment.
- Excellent object-oriented coding (both client and server side)
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of MySQL and query optimisation.
- Good knowledge of software development processes.
- Experience of system integration and authentication.
- Understand platforms like Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?
- £26,000 – £37,000 p.a depending on experience.
- Fantastic benefits package.
- Working for a fantastic charity.
For more information please contact our Sheffield Team on 01143 830 046.
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***