Job Title: Senior Unity Coder
Hours: Full Time -Permanent
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Salary: £40000-£51000 p.a + Benefits – Depending on Experience
Our clients are searching for a full-time Senior Unity Coder with in depth knowledge of C#/Unity, with proven ability of writing clean, reusable code. Experience of designing shaders and working on multiple platforms is desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Coder to be involved in emerging new technologies to design and build games and simulations for a variety of clients.
A friendly, experienced group of developers who are producing exciting new games and simulations that push boundaries using the latest cutting-edge technologies, they work on a huge range of products from stylised content to realistic, scanned characters and environments on a diverse range of platforms such as VR, AR, PC & handheld devices.
Working with an exciting award-winning Sheffield based developer of games and simulations, you will be using unity and a host of industry standard games development technologies, to be part of their exciting and diverse offering and create breakthrough experiences.
- 3 years’ commercial experience working with Unity engine
- 3 years’ post grad experience improving and developing new code within C#
- Strong working knowledge of VR/AR technologies
- Track record of working within a development team
- Computer Science or Graphics based degree
- Previous experience leading and growing a team
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
What’s in it for you?
- Join an award winning Digital Reality Centre in the centre of Sheffield
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday
For more information please contact our Sheffield Team on 01143 830 046.
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***