Spanish Speaking Support Executive
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 p.a
Permanent- Full Time
Benefits: Office working hours, 20 days’ holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme, onsite parking
Are you a fluent Spanish speaker who loves to create great customer experiences?
Are you able to translate between English and Spanish with ease?
Do you want to work for a business that is fast-paced, Innovative and rewarding company to be part of?
We have the role for you!
As a Multi-lingual Technical Support Executive, you will be responsible for managing both Spanish and English customer accounts, building relationships with these customers and offering an outstanding customer experience.
- Providing excellent customer service to my client’s English & Spanish customer base.
- Demonstrate a customer-centric approach
- Troubleshoot and resolve all technical enquiries through to resolution.
- Be responsible for and manage their own caseload.
- Provide technical assistance via telephone, email and remote sessions.
- Identify reseller training requirements and facilitate training sessions.
- Build solid working relationships with key accounts located in your region.
So what skills will you need to succeed?
- Fluent in Spanish, both spoken and written. (This is a must)
- Excellent English, both spoken and written.
- Experience in a customer-focused role.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Great eye for detail.
- Logical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
What will help you stand out above the rest?
- Experience in Corel Draw and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in a similar role supporting a European client base.
- Driving licence and vehicle (due to office location)
- Experience of technical documentation translation.
- Have used Salesforce or similar CRM
The successful candidate for this role will receive a competitive salary between £18,000 to £20,000, free parking, pension is just some of the perks.
Does this sound like you?
Are you ready for a new challenge?
If so, apply now!
Keywords: Spanish, Spanish Speaking, Technical Support, Sales Support, Admin Support, Customer Support, Fluent Spanish, Spanish Speaker, Customer Service.
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
My client is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.