Spanish Speaking Support & Service Manager
£30,000 – £35,000 p.a depending on experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in the industry
Our client, an industry market leader based in Sheffield, has exciting plans to expand their team and are looking for a Spanish speaking and motivating manager to lead a team of Technical Support & Service Engineers, guide their development and support them in their day-to-day work.
With your main responsibilities in helping the TSEs grow in their career, your passion and drive will ensure they and our customers are getting what they need to be successful.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with a passion to utilise their language skills whilst supporting a global network of clients!
As an integral team player, you will also be interacting directly with customers, as well as with colleagues from Engineering, Product, Design, Growth, and Sales to support and improve products and services. Your success in this role will be directly reflected in the success of the Support team, high-quality products, satisfied customers, and satisfied team members.
- Manage Technical Support & Service Engineers team for the US office.
- Serve as a resource for employees on our whole product solutions (inks, printer, software, and designer)
- Constantly evaluate and refine the customer’s technical support experience to provide the best results possible
- Constantly evaluate and refine the technical support staff experience to maximize efficiency while maintaining a high level of positive motivation (i.e. keep it fun!)
- Define and collect KPIs to manage capacity planning and escalation management, as well as managing communications regarding escalated issues with other staff and with Customers in a timely manner.
- Research and investigate escalated cases and route to the best resource, and closely interact with R&D and Product Management teams to diagnose escalated issues.
- Ensure your team meets or exceeds service level agreements (SLAs) and industry customer satisfaction ratings.
- Maintain in-depth technical knowledge of all existing products and new products launched.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with subordinates, peers and supervisors; whilst maintaining deep relationships with dealers, sales and marketing.
- Act as an ambassador for my client in providing accurate resolutions in a timely manner with courtesy
- Work with training lead to establish a long-term associate on-boarding and training plan
- Manage associates with a scorecard based on service, technical acumen and operational excellence to established company monthly, quarterly or annual goals
- Manage monthly time off schedule to meet business needs
- Meeting one-on-one with Support team members, planning and fostering Support career growth and providing regular, actionable feedback to Support team members whilst maintaining open communication channels within the Support team.
- Serving as the voice of the customer and working with cross-functional partners to improve our products
- Perform additional functions, duties and specific tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve assigned business objectives
- Fluent Spanish speaker and excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (written and oral)
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 Years’ similar experience
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Demonstrable commercial business acumen for relationship informed decision making.
- Excellent time management and task prioritization abilities alongside both self and team motivational skills.
- Extreme attention to detail whilst maintaining steady composure in the face of difficult situations.
- You will be forward-thinking and strategic in nature, capable of seeing the bigger picture, as well as stay focused on details.
- Be a team player, who can demonstrate leadership when needed, but knows when to take a step back and let others lead.
- Resilient and comfortable with change, willing to flex plans to meet shifting commercial priorities.
My client is offering a competitive salary between £30,000 to £35,000 p.a, free parking and pension scheme which are just some of the perks.
Keywords: Spanish, Spanish speaking role, fluent Spanish, Team manager, Management, Engineering Management,
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
My client is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Reference ID: VRP70