Salary: £26,000 – £29,000
Contract: Perm, Full-time
Are you an experienced Warehouse manager looking for a new challenge?
Our client is an established supplier of bespoke, luxury, tableware to the hospitality and catering industry for some big-name brands. Now supporting over 2000 customers with some large global contracts, they are actively seeking a dynamic and highly organised Warehouse Manager with exceptional communication skills to become a valuable addition to their friendly expanding team.
About the Job:
- You will manage and oversee day-to-day warehouse operations, including receiving, storage, picking, packing, and shipping of goods.
- Maintain accurate inventory records and conduct regular cycle counts and reconciliations.
- Collaborate with the sales and customer service teams to address customer inquiries, resolve issues, and ensure on-time order fulfillment.
- Implement best practices in inventory management, warehouse organisation, and safety protocols.
- Coordinating deliveries, including taking direct responsibility for local delivery operations.
- Proven experience in warehouse management
- Ideally, experience using an epos system.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer-focused mindset with the ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary £26,000 – £29,000 depending on experience
- Joining a friendly family business where customer service is at the forefront of everything they do.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Westfield healthcare
- Company vehicle
***Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer***
Keywords: Warehouse, Warehouse manager, Luxury Tableware, Derbyshire, Dronfield, warehouse operations