Web Application Developer
Salary: 25-35k (negotiable DOE)
Would you like to work for a tech company that is going through rapid growth? If you are an enthusiastic and passionate developer that is all about creating software that people love to use, then this role could be for you. Our client is a leader in the hospitality sector and provides ingenious software solutions to deliver the best user experience.
As my client’s Web Developer, you will be working on a new web application for external clients within the hospitality sector. You will be tasked with producing an exciting new loyalty app which will be utilised by both businesses and the general public. You will be working across the full life-cycle from requirements gathering through to design, coding and implementation. You will be developing a scalable application architecture, while writing clean, logical, high-quality code.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate their previous architecture of work from concept to live.
- Must be have demonstrable experience in the design of web applications.
- Familiar using a wide range of established and bespoke API’s.
- Show flair for creativity and/or great UX.
- Relevant computing qualifications or certifications.
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of market developments.
Languages of Programming Preferred:
- Work for a reputable EPOS provider with a noticeable presence within the region’s hospitality space.
- Autonomy, flexibility and excellent work-life balance.
- Casual working environment- Games console and fully stocked fridge!
- The opportunity to head up the development team of all future projects.
- Allows for home-working, but must be able to commute to the Sheffield or Huddersfield office when required.
Commutable from: Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Hull, Manchester, Nottingham, Chesterfield.
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: Web app developer, web application developer, web developer, java developer, PHP developer, software developer.