Here at Verus, we strongly believe that people are everything – after all, good people make good companies.
Whether its your first hire or thousandth, when you partner with a recruitment agency, you are purchasing an outcome, a business benefit; not just a number of C.V.s or a number of interviews arranged. You need a recruitment partner who is just as committed to solving your recruitment needs as you are.
So that’s what you want; how can we deliver?
Here’s the top reasons you should use a recruitment agency to expand your business in 2021
– Save Time: As a specialist sector, to put it simply, we recruit for living. We already have candidates in our talent pool who are exactly the right fit for your open job positions. We also have access to the best job boards and know exactly where to look to find the perfect match for your business needs. Additionally, we will sift through applicants, conduct pre-interviews and schedule your interviews so that you just have to prepare and turn up for the final interview stage. To top it off, we manage all communications with applicants, including notifying unsuccessful ones and providing feedback; and verifying candidate information (e.g. qualifications and references).
– Save Money: By using an agency, there’s multiple ways you will save money throughout the process. To start with, you will remove the cost of posting adverts on job boards, and you’ll also reduce the need to use in-house staff who can continue to perform their other duties to their usual standard. By using an agency you’ll inherently reduce the likelihood and cost of a ‘bad hire’ (e.g. poor performance, training, re-hire), as we’ll do all the legwork to make sure we find you the very best candidate for your requirements.
– Efficiency and professionalism: Our expertise means that we can work with multiple candidates at once, and we can collate queries, CVs and applicants so that you only have to deal with things once. Our market insight means that we are in the perfect position to negotiate salaries and job offers on your behalf, and we can ensure the whole process goes as smoothly as possible – compared to in-house staff who may not be aware of the best practices.
Of course – there are tangible benefits to job seekers too when using a recruiter when looking for a new role or position, for example:
– Using a recruiter to help you look for a new role is totally free for candidates – simply send your CV to get the ball rolling.
– Some job vacancies will only appear via a recruitment agency, and so you get the absolute best opportunities and ahead of the other candidates in your industry.
– There are recruiters who specialise in YOUR industry, so will understand exactly what you are looking for.
– Most agencies will offer tools to optimise job seekers’ employability, such as CV writing, interview skills and pre-interview prep.
Do you have a role to fill this year? Get in touch to discuss the perfect partnership to support your business.